Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Another cherished weekend


It won't be long before my weekends disappear and the water park opens for another season. I hate how my life gets sucked away during the summer. So, for now, I have been trying to spend my weekends having fun.

Friday night, we had an impromptu BBQ at my house in celebration of the Spring weather. It was a beautiful day and we got to eat out on the patio. We had hamburgers, fruit salad, and chips. Taryn made an Oreo dessert and there was also pecan pie! Yum! On Saturday, I had to go to work at 12 and un-arm the park (we are open on the weekends for people to buy passes). Then I went over to Justin and Amber's to hang out. I played with Harper and watched t.v. for a while. Then I went home and started organizing my bedroom. I cleaned out all my drawers and my closet, organized everything and got rid of stuff that doesn't fit or that I don't wear.

Today I got to spend the day with the ever darling Harper Blair. She has to be the cutest thing ever. We went to Target and I found the Tickle Me Elmo that I wanted to get her for Christmas, some bubbles, a ball, and a pinwheel. She and Jack loved watching the bubbles, and they both wanted to chew on the pinwheel. She also cracked up when the Elmo rolled on the floor laughing. When I had it turned off, she would crawl over to Elmo and give it kisses and bite it's nose.

I can't believe how big she is getting. It's crazy to think that at this time last year, she wasn't even born! I'm excited to watch her grow up. It's so much fun watching her learn. When Justin and Amber brought her over today, Justin sang pat-a-cake, and she started clapping her hands! She waves goodbye, and also raises her hands when you ask her how big she is, "So big!"

On a side note....maybe they read my post, because I didn't call them, but PRISON BREAK IS BACK! I was super excited when I saw Prison break back in my instant que from Netflix.

Date nights with Wentworth shall continue! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment