Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Born in the wrong time



Just got back from seeing Water for Elephants and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my time machine working and travel back to the 1920's and join a traveling circus. Ahhh, it would be so nice to live in a time when romance was still alive. I love watching movies because you can just disappear to another place, even if it's just for a little while.


It's like when my grandma tells me the story of how she and my grandpa met. She had gone to some party with her parents. She was wearing a yellow sweater, and he told he really liked it! Ah, I can just imagine being at a party with your parents and a strappin' young lad saunters over and asks you to dance because he likes your sweater. It's so romantic! Just a sweet story. Now-a-days all you hear about is how a dude walks over and says how he likes your sweater but it would look better laying on his floor. Ha!

That's my Granny in a yellow sweater. I bet my grandpa would like it!
 
Anyways, I am going to join the circus, and take care of the elephants with a guy just like Joseph. If that doesn't work out I will join the freak show and be the fat lady in training! Waaa...waaaa...waaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment