Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Camper

Well...it's officially over. My life that is. The waterpark season has begun, and so have my 10 hour days. I was looking at my schedule for the summer and i added up how many hours I HAVE to work a week...59 hours...can we say CRAZY!

Amber and Taryn being chased by a bear!
I like my job (most days), I just really miss getting to have fun during the summer. I miss going swimming, hanging out, road trips, and most of all CAMPING. So I have been thinking of getting a camper so I can go when it is cooler. I know it seems like a lofty idea, but just work with me ok. How saaaaweet would it be? We could just take the camper and not have to worry about bears attacking, or having to take the truck to the nearest campground so we could use the bathroom (that's what happens when dad takes all of his girls camping and we refuse to dig a hole), and we could sleep inside when it was cold or rainy and the munchkin Harper would be toasty warm!

So I am going to start a Happy Camper fund. If you would like to start making contributions to the fund that would be great.
 
Nick, me, Dad, Mom, and Jordan check out my tan lines...yikes!
 
Toby thinking about getting in the water.

 
Me and Pops


Mom and Toby
P.S. If we don't get a camper, we could get a cabin...who wants to contribute to that fund? eh....ehh...anybody?

1 comment:

  1. I vote cabin...but...I won't be contributing for quite some time...

    ReplyDelete