Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Plant a seed and watch it grow

Well Spring is officially here. Which is fine...but it is suppose to be summer. Believe me, I'm not complaining. Once the heat gets here...my life gets sucked into a black hole. (Now if you were Taryn, you would think that was pretty exciting!)

My quest to make my neighbors jealous has begun! I have been loving my yard lately. I have purchased a bunch of flowers for my backyard which is going to be gorgeous in a couple of years, when the plants are older! I bought delphinum, coreopsis, and may night salvia. I wish they were already huge! Anyway, I now need to buy some annuals for my flower boxes for the front of my house. I also really want some purple asters, a clematis and a trellis, a bench, and an arbour with a gate, but that will just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment